Sunday, September 2, 2012

Adults Only!

Joe has been a busy, busy boy lately....




Joe's Grandpa Leo has the BEST PICKLE RECIPE known to man-kind, and this summer Joe made our first batch of pickles. To make it even more special, we had Grandpa Leo's big kettle to boil the brine in :) We have to wait until Thanksgiving time to try them out....it's killing me!! I'll keep you posted on their delicious-ness!!

While I suppose the pickles COULD be given to children, Joe's other project is strictly for ADULTS ONLY! He's been talking about trying to brew his own beer for over a year now, and this summer he finally found the time to make it happen. He began the process almost a month ago and was just able to bottle it this morning. 

54 bottles of goodness

Unfortunately I'm not a beer lover (which I secretly think Joe likes so he doesn't have to share with me)....so after the first sips are taken, I'll let you know how the brew master did :)


No comments:

Post a Comment