Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Date Day!

Today Kaleb & I went on a date to celebrate his last day as an only child....tomorrow we 're going to rock his little world by adding a baby brother. I know they will be the best of friends (and the worst of enemies at times), but I wanted one more day with my first baby!

Kaleb came with me to my last DR appointment & got to hear brother's heart beat. We stopped at Starbuck's for a decaf coffee & chocolate chip cookie (what kid doesn't need a cookie at 9:45AM?!?!). Then we headed to the aquarium to watch the fish & play in the biggest "water table" around. He had a blast & so did I. We finished off our date with Jimmy John's sandwiches while watching Mickey Mouse (I know, does it get any better?!?!).

The best part for me was snuggling away before nap time! He let me snuggle away for a good 15 minutes before I laid Him down, he must have known his Mama needed it :) 

I had a ball with my boy.....








No comments:

Post a Comment