Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Buddies!

This post is dedicated to having "buddies!" I am a very lucky girl and not only have I been lucky enough to remain pretty close with my girlfriends from elementary school and high school, but I have also made lots of great friends in my "new" hometown of Superior. Life is definitely a lot sweeter when you're surrounded by friends!! A few Fridays ago I was able to head back to my old college stomping grounds and meet up with a few of my favorite ladies. Thanks for a great GIRLS NITE OUT Amy, Brittney, Kim & Linds!!



Ok....sorry for wasting your time with my life, onto the important stuff ;)

I don't think I have to worry about Kaleb having friends due to the fact that almost all of my girlfriend's have also had babies within the last 1-2 years. So, whether or not our kids like it, they are going to be friends :). Last week I helped my friend Jill out and watched her son Sam while she played chauffer- I think I need to have Sam over more often. The boys kept each other entertained for over an hour!

Sam helping Kaleb "walk" :)

This past weekend our house filled up with a visit from Meghan, Ryan, Brooklyn & Ruby. It was so great to have them here....now that we're a state away we don't get to see each other often enough. The kids became fast friends, the dogs wore each other out, and the adults had a great time as well. Of course I took pictures of the kids....

Brooklyn & Kaleb

Brooklyn....I think the call is for me!

Kaleb & Brooklyn "cruisin!"

I think this visit was the beginning of a great friendship!!


Friends are the best...life would be so boring without them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment