Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Fun....or Not!

Due to the heat wave we seem to be experiencing this summer, I recently purchased Kaleb a little pool to "swim" in. Being the considerate person that I am, I filled his little pool up early one morning with the thought that by late afternoon it would be "warm" and he could splish & splash & have a blast....

I got the little man all suited up after his nap, slathered him with sunscreen, collected lots of bath toys and hurried out to the pool for some fun. I set him in the water, so excited to watch him play (bath time has been his favorite time of day since birth)....and he did nothing but scream for about 10 minutes. I splished & splashed to no avail- it seems his love of water is only in the tub! Oh well, enjoy a few photos from our little misadventure!


This face says it all....GET ME OUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment